School Development Plan
Our key priorities for the 2022-2023 academic year are as follows:
- Implement and evaluate the impact of Year B of the rolling programme for the first mixed Year 3/4 class
- Devise the Curriculum for Upper Key Stage 2 in preparation for the first Year 5 cohort in September 2023
- Implement and evaluate the impact of the new synthetic systematic phonics programme in EYFS and KS1
- Provide opportunities for pupils to develop strength of character, resilience independence and persistence in the face of challenges.
- Ensure new and existing subject leaders can confidently articulate curriculum intent, implementation and impact in their subject/s and maximise their own impact on the standards of pupil achievement, teaching and learning in their subject/s
- Research the requirements to introduce swimming for Key Stage 2.