School Development Plan
Our key priorities for the 2019-2020 academic year are as follows:
- Equip all staff with the skills and expertise to ensure high standards of teaching, learning and opportunity across the full curriculum
- Ensure that the coherently planned curriculum is implemented effectively to enable the cumulative acquisition of knowledge, skills and vocabulary, built upon year on year.
- Ensure that the curriculum adopted provides pupils with the cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
- Provide opportunities for pupils to develop strength of character, independence, resilience and persistence in the face of challenges.
- To take all necessary steps and actions on the school’s journey to gaining half FE full primary status.