School Development Plan
Our key priorities for the 2021-2022 academic year are as follows:
- Implement and evaluate the impact of the rolling programme for the first lower Key Stage 2 class
- Implement and evaluate the new writing curricular model across the school
- Implement and evaluate the new guided reading reading model across the school
- Design the new whole school school library ensuring the pupils can access a wide range of quality fiction and non fiction material and that literature organisation demonstrates clear and systematic progression in reading.
- Implement the new EYFS statutory framework.
- Ensure subject leaders maximise their own impact on the standards of teaching and learning in their subject/s and can confidently articulate curriculum intent, implementation and impact in their subject/s.
- Oversee the final stage of the school expansion project
- Introduce wrap around care and clubs from 7.30-6pm Monday-Friday.